This Alabama White BBQ Sauce isn’t just quick-and-easy, it just so happens to be Whole30 and Paleo compliant! It goes great with grilled meats, like this Traeger Smoked Chicken and Potatoes.
Alabama White BBQ Sauce is a creamy, tangy and incredibly delicious accompaniment to your favourite grilled meats! Oh yeah, it's Whole30 and Paleo!
- 1/2 cup Whole30-compliant mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Creole mustard - substitute dijon
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly-cracked black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar or small mixing bowl and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. *Will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge.