The 2016 Summer Olympics are here and we all know that the key to performing like a champion is eating like one. That’s why I’ve partnered with my friends at Zwilling Canada for an amazing GIVEAWAY with everything you’ll need to ‘Eat Like an Olympian’.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Fill out the box on the right with your full name, email address, and Instagram handle (e.g. @User_Name)
- Follow @primal_gourmet & @zwilling_ca on Instagram
- Tag two friends on the corresponding Instagram posts – on either feed
‘BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS’
We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day so I’ve prepared my version of the ultimate “Breakfast of Champions” using all of the amazing products that are up for grabs! Each of the recipes makes an excellent, healthy and paleo breakfast option but when combined they will give you the fuel you need to help you perform to your maximum potential. Ingredients like turmeric and ginger are anti-inflammatory, beets and blueberries are full of cancer-fighting anti-oxidants, chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids and protein, and dates are an amazing natural sweetener.
The Zwilling Senstation frying pan will handle everything you throw at it, including this gorgeous Anti-Inflamatory Shakshuka. It’s constructed with a multilayer 5-PlyMaterial® and the long handle makes it easy to handle. It works on all cooktops, including induction and is oven safe up to 600˚F.
The Zwilling Sorrento Double Wall Glasses are as beautiful as they are practical. They’re suitable for everything from hot coffee to this cold Ginger-Beet Smoothie. The double-wall construction helps maintain temperatures and makes sure you don’t burn your delicate mitts when sipping your morning brew.
The Zwilling Double Wall Dessert Bowls are the perfect companion to the Sorrento glasses and great vessels for this Almond-Date Chia Pudding. They’re hand-made, dishwasher safe and the double wall makes sure no condensation rings form on your table. Like their taller, slender relatives, they help keep foods at the temperature you want them.
The Staub Square Cast Iron Dinner Plate is amazingly versatile. Made in France, it’s designed to be safe for use with all heat sources, including induction stoves, ovens up to 500˚F, and great for baking rashers of Bacon. The enameled coating is nearly indestructible and with a lifetime manufacture warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship, you’ll never worry about a thing!
(simply click each menu item for the full recipe)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.The promoter is: Primal_Gourmet
2.The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or any other social media platform.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Competition is running on Instagram and Facebook social platforms.
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for entry will be Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 23:59 EST. After this date no further entries for the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8.Contest open to person 18 years of age and older. Contest limited to Canadian residents only excluding the province of Quebec.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event, for any reason, or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random and notified on Monday, August 15, 2016, on Instagram.
14. All entries received must have public Instagram accounts so that each can be verified by promoter and or its agents to check that each individual entry follows @primal_gourmet and @zwilling_ca on Instagram.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The winner (after notification) will inform the promoter and or its agents when and where the prize can be delivered.
17. The winner must agree to posting that he/she has won the contest on his/her Instagram.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.