GIVEAWAY – Primal Gourmet x Zwilling
Contest Ends 12/16/18 @ 23:59EST
Note: You will receive a verification email shortly after submitting the contest entry form. Please ensure that you have completed the verification process in order to have your submission entered into the contest. If the verification email does not appear in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail box.
I’ve partnered with my friends @zwilling_ca to bring you an amazing GIVEAWAY!
We are giving away a Miyabi 5000MCD 67 Black 8″ Gyutoh and a 3.5″ Paring Knife to one lucky winner!
This contest is open to Canadian residents only (excluding the province of Quebec).
please read full Terms and Conditions below
Everyone deserves to experience the beauty, sharpness and romance of a Japanese knife. I’ve been a huge fan of Miyabi for years and have had the pleasure of working with them on some incredible projects. It’s a privilege to be able to give away a Miyabi 5000MCD 67 Black 8″ Gyutoh and a 3.5″ Paring Knife to one lucky winner!
Total retail value of this giveaway?
Over $1000.00 CAD!
“The MIYABI 5000MCD 67 series is a stunning example of the finest Japanese craftsmanship. The knife features an ice-hardened, 66 HRC hardness powder steel core blade surrounded by 132 layers of steel.”
- CRYODUR® ice-hardened blade at -196C for extreme hardness and corrosion resistance
- 66 HRC hardness for exceptional sharpness and edge retention
- 132 layers create the flower Damascus design of the blade
- Symmetrically honed cutting edge
- Traditional D-shaped handle of Black Ash wood
HOW TO ENTER:
- Complete each of the fields in the entry form above. Include your full name, email address, Instagram username (e.g. @user_name) and Country of Residence.
- Follow @primal_gourmet and @zwilling_ca on Instagram.
- Tag two friends on the corresponding Instagram post comments on the @primal_gourmet Instagram account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Primal Gourmet.
2. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or any other social media platform.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to have their email gathered by the promoter and third parties involved in this contest.
5. Competition is running on Instagram and Facebook social platforms.
6. Multiple contest entry form submissions are not permitted and will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be December 16, 2018 at 23:59 EST. After this date no further entries for the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Contest open to person 18 years of age and older. Contest limited to Canadian residents only, excluding the province of Quebec.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event, for any reason, or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winners will be notified by email and/or direct message on Instagram within 7 days of the contest closing date.
14. All entries received must have public Instagram accounts at the time of contest winner selection so that each winner can be verified by promoter and/or its agents to check that each individual entry follows @primal_gourmet and @zwilling_ca on Instagram.
15. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The winner (after notification) will inform the promoter and or its agents when and where the prize can be delivered.
17. The winner must agree to posting that he/she has won the contest on his/her Instagram.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian and US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the promoter.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.