Perfectly Roasted Garlic and Herb Potatoes, Whole30
Crispy on the outside, tender in the middle, and bursting with flavour, these Roasted Garlic and Herb Potatoes are an easy and delicious side dish.
- 1.5 pounds fingerling potatoes sliced in half, substitute creamer or baby red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup loosely packed parsley finely chopped
- ¼ cup loosely packed dill finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely grated or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter optional
Preheat oven to 425F.
In a bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat and transfer to a sheet pan. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer, cut side-down, ensuring they make full contact with the sheet pan. Transfer to oven and roast until golden brown and fork-tender, around 35 minutes.
While the potatoes are still hot, transfer them to a bowl along with the parsley, dill, garlic and butter, if using. Toss to coat, taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper as desired. Serve immediately.