Whole30 Grilled Kefta Kebab - Paleo
If you’re looking to spice up those packs of ground
meat in your fridge (literally and figuratively), give these Whole30 Grilled Kefta
Kebabs a shot!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef or lamb
- 1 roma tomato finely chopped
- ½ yellow onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground sumac plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. With clean hands, mix until combined.
Lightly wet your hands with water and shape into meatballs slightly larger than a golf ball. Form into log shapes approximately 3-inches long and skewer them, lengthwise.
Preheat grill to high heat for 5 minutes. Transfer kebabs to grill and cook until browned, around 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned and to your desired doneness, another 4 minutes.