Harissa-Honey Roasted Carrots
Harissa-Honey Roasted Carrots are insanely delicious, drop-dead easy and will impress even the most hardcore carnivore.
- 3 bunches rainbow carrots
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp harissa paste find at Middle Eastern grocery store
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves fresh garlic – finely grated
- kosher salt
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- For garnish: tahini, EVOO, pistachios, sumac, fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400F.
Add avocado oil, harissa, garlic and honey to a small mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
Rinse and scrub carrots and trim tops (carrot top pesto is a thing if so desired). Add carrots to a sheetpan lined with parchment paper. Spoon harissa mixture overtop and toss to coat. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Transfer carrots to oven and roast 30-35 minutes or until fork-tender.
Arrange roasted carrots on serving platter. Drizzle with tahini and high-quality EVOO. Garnish with pistachios, sumac and parsley.